SummaryGlobal talent sharing and international development cooperation programs, such as education, culture and service, aimed at developing and developing countries in order to foster students' self-development and service spirit, and to promote internationalization mind and character.
Countries for Volunteering
Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Myanmar, Mongolia, India, Sri Lanka, etc.
|Education Volunteer||After school instruction at the elementary school, study room operation, club instruction, etc.|
|Labour Volunteer||Library mural work, helping farm work, fence construction and clean environment , etc|
|Other||Sports day, talent show, etc|
1~2 weeks during vacation (summer vacation and winter vacation)
- Granting a completion of volunteer certificate, 1credit for overseas volunteer activities
- Participation fee is support
April or October every year
Qualification for application
- A student who is diligent and has a strong spirit of volunteer work.
- Those who have 33 or more hours of service in the UDRIMS Service Confirmation
- Those who do not have any problems with the academic and graduation schedule
- Those who do not have a reason to disqualify for overseas travel