This is to inform you of the admission procedure for foreign students and the principles of the evaluations for the admission.
|Document Screening||Language Proficiency||Interview|
Principles and rules for selection
- Applicants will be orderly selected according to their total score on applied majors.
- Applicants whose supporting documents and interview process is deemed infeasible by the admission commitee will be promptly disqualified for the admission process with no relation to their admission test score.
- Any applicant who is found ineligible for a visa based on Immigration Law shall be denied admission.
- If you fall under the following conditions, the acceptance to the admission may be denied and may have send back home.
- If the submitted documents found to be falsified
- If you have acted in violation of our university regulations, school rules, and guidelines for international student management.
- Other unspecified matters are in accordance with our university's general admissions criteria.
Important Notes for All applicants
- All international students must complete their degree program and obtain a Korean Language Proficiency Test (TOPIK) standard (undergraduate level 4 and graduate level 5) before graduation. (not applicaple for foreign students with English score on admission)
- Refunds after admission shall be subject to our university's refund policy.