- AIMS: Abbreviation for Asian International Mobility for Student, Korea-ASEAN University Student Exchange Promotion Project to train experts in ASEAN region and attract international students from ASEAN countries
- Overseas Participation: 68 Universities [ASEAN+3 Region 9 Countries]
- Domestic Participation: 12 universities
- Business Period: For two cycles (2021.3 ~ 2026. 2)
- Target Department: Department of Hotel Tourism Management
- Program name: 4R 3S+ (authentic Stay, Slow Food, Smart Tourism) Global hotel and tourism management special education
- Cooperation University: 3 Universities in Malaysia (Universiti Teknologi MARA, University Malaysia Terengganu, University Malaysia Sabah)
- Main Program
- Student exchange (visiting and inviting)
- Foreign language education (English and Malaysian)
- Overseas job experience (industry field trips and internships)
- Overseas Culture Experience
- Buddy Program
- Joint Conference
up to one year (1 semester or 2 semesters)
- Tuition and dormitory fees for overseas partner universities: Exemption (Tuition fees: Payment to Dongguk University)
- Overseas expenses: 700,000 won per month
- Subsidized scholarship: 1 million won paid
- Program participation fee: Exemption
- Additional points will be granted when participating in the international exchange team program.
March ~ April or September ~ October Every
Qualification for application
- Outbound semester: every Semester (Exchange student)
- Eligibility: Those from Department of Hotel Tourism Food Management and a dual major (both enrolled students and students on leave can apply)
- Those who have completed two or more semesters at the time of application semester
- Transfer students who have completed 1 or more semesters and leave students who have completed 2 or more semesters can apply.
- Those who have completed the semester before graduation cannot apply
- Credit score: A person with an average of 15 or more credits per semester and a total average score of 3.0 or higher.
- Unfulfilled applicants can apply, but they must meet the above requirements Before outbound semester.
- Other : Our university exchange program does not exceed one year (two semesters) in total, both at home and abroad