- AIMS: Abbreviation for Asian International Mobility for Student, Korea-ASEAN University Student Exchange Promotion Project to train experts in ASEAN region and attract international students from ASEAN countries
- Overseas Participation: 69 Universities [ASEAN+3 Region 8 Countries]
- Domestic Participation: 10 universities [Gangwon University, Gyeongsang National University, Daegu Catholic University, Dongguk University (Gyeongju), Pukyong National University, Pusan University of Foreign Studies, Sookmyung Women's University, Yonsei University (future), Chonnam National University, and Hannam University]
- Business Period: For two years (2019.3 ~ 2021. 2)
- Target Department: Department of Hotel Tourism Management
- Program name: 4R 3S+ (authentic Stay, Slow Food, Smart Tourism) Global hotel and tourism management special education
- Cooperation University: 3 Universities in Malaysia (Universiti Teknologi MARA, University Malaysia Terengganu, University Malaysia Sabah)
- Main Program
- Student exchange (visiting and inviting)
- Foreign language education (English and Malaysian)
- Overseas job experience (industry field trips and internships)
- Overseas Culture Experience
- Buddy Program
- Joint Conference
up to one year (1 semester or 2 semesters)
- Tuition and dormitory fees for overseas partner universities: Exemption (Tuition fees: Payment to Dongguk University)
- Overseas expenses: 700,000 won per month
- Subsidized scholarship: 1 million won paid
- Program participation fee: Exemption
- Additional points will be granted when participating in the international exchange team program.
March ~ April or September ~ October Every
Qualification for application
- Outbound semester: 2020-2 Semester (Exchange student)
- Eligibility: Those from Department of Hotel Tourism Food Management and a dual major (both enrolled students and students on leave can apply)
- Those who have completed two or more semesters as of 2020-1st Semester
- Transfer students who have completed 1 or more semesters and leave students who have completed 2 or more semesters can apply.
- Those who have completed the semester before graduation cannot apply
- Credit score: A person with an average of 15 or more credits per semester and a total average score of 3.0 or higher.
- Unfulfilled applicants can apply, but they must meet the above requirements by 2020-1 semester.
- Other : Our university exchange program does not exceed one year (two semesters) in total, both at home and abroad